Foot Wound Clinic
The Foot Wound Clinic focuses on treating patients with healing and non-healing wounds of the foot and ankle commonly associated with complications from:
- Vascular disorders
- Pressure sores
- Traumatic wounds
Working in conjunction with the Scott & White Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic, our physicians use leading-edge treatment modalities to promote wound healing, including:
- Negative pressure wound therapy (wound vac)
- Bioengineered tissue applications
- Total contact casting
- Surgical treatment or reconstruction for limb salvage
- Larval therapy
- Perdorthic services available
For referrals or more information, call 254-935-5730.
For hyperbaric therapy and upper extremity wound care, call 254-724-6622.
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Why They're Dangerous (from the Scott & White Community Blog)