24-hour care seven days a week care and hospital consultation provided by rotating senior staff is offered at the following locations:
Inpatient services are provided for individuals from the age of 12 years and older.
The following represent conditions that are within the scope of service:
- Spinal cord Injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Post-acute care for knee and hip replacements
- Post-acute care for spinal surgeries
- Post-acute care for multiple fractures that require surgical fixation
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Intracranial hemorrhage
- Post-Acute care from neurologic tumor resection
- Other neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, primary cerebellar degeneration, etc.
The inpatient rehabilitation center functions as an interdisciplinary team that includes nurses, physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, recreation therapist, rehabilitation psychologist, social worker, nurse case manager, pharmacists, dietician and chaplain.
The team endeavors to provide quality, cost effective rehabilitation services and care designed to meet the needs of the patients served.
The goal is to help each patient maximize his or her level of independence and return the patient to their pre-hospital living situation or home environment.
Our Success Rate
Current discharge-to-community outcomes for inpatient rehabilitation for the following diagnoses*:
- Stroke 74.2%
- Hip fracture 91.4%
- Lower Extremity joint replacement 94.3%
- Major Medical Trauma/Non Brain/Spinal cord injury 100%
- Lower extremity amputation 100%
- Pain, Traumatic spinal cord injury, Cardiac, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Pulmonary diagnosis 100%
*Information was collected from June 2008 - June 2009