Temple HealthExpress Walk-In Clinic
No Appointment Necessary
Scott & White HealthExpress is an innovative clinic for adults and children with little time to wait. You can walk in without an appointment and receive speedy medical care for minor injuries and common illnesses. You'll receive the same expert care as you'd get at our larger clinics — only faster.
For your added convenience, the clinic shares this location with a Scott & White pharmacy. The pharmacy offers a full line of prescription services, an extensive over-the counter department, and a drive-through window.
Scott & White accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
- Acute care for minor problems:
- Sore throat
- Eye infections
- Ear pain
- Minor injuries
- Minor aches and pains
- Sport/school physicals
- Vaginal discharge/burning
- Urinary tract infections
- Flu shots
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
- We do not treat the following:
- Major emergencies (chest pain, seizures, difficulty breathing, overdose, broken bones, lacerations, etc.)
- Routine health care (high blood pressure, diabetes, well child visits, follow-ups, etc.)