Scott & White Urgent Care Clinic - Killeen
To better serve you, we will provide the following holiday hours:
- Thanksgiving – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Christmas Eve – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Christmas Day – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- New Year's Eve – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- New Year's Day – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
No Appointment Necessary
Conveniently located near the Stan Schlueter exit off US Highway 190, Scott & White Urgent Care Clinic - Killeen offers you and your family advanced care without an appointment. Our board-certified Scott & White physicians treat adults and children with minor injuries and illnesses that are non-life threatening.
Scott & White accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
- Acute care for minor problems:
- Broken bones
- Cold and flu
- Cuts and abrasions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and joint pain
- Nose bleeds
- Skin rashes/lesions
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Stomach aches
- Urinary tract infection
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
- We do not treat the following:
- Major emergencies (chest pain, seizures, difficulty breathing, overdose, etc.)
- Routine health care (high blood pressure, diabetes, well-child visits, follow-ups, etc.)