Belton Urgent Care Clinic
To better serve you, we will provide the following holiday hours:
- Thanksgiving – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Christmas Eve – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Christmas Day – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- New Year's Eve – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- New Year's Day – 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
No Appointment Necessary
Need immediate help with a minor medical emergency? We’re right in your neighborhood conveniently located 1/2 mile from Belton High School. The Scott & White Urgent Care Clinic offers you and your family state-of-the-art, advanced care without an appointment.
And for your added convenience, the Scott & White Pharmacy - Belton is located right next door.
Scott & White accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
- Blood draws
- Laboratory services
- Treatment for common illness, such as allergies, fever and strep throat
- Treatment for sports injuries