Scott & White Military Homefront Services
Scott & White Military Homefront Services was designed and implemented by Scott & White Healthcare and the Central Texas Fort Hood Chapter of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) to provide individual, marital and family counseling to those who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan post 9/11.
The licensed behavioral health program works to strengthen relationship resilience in military families.
Because our mission is to serve military families during difficult times, we seek to provide clinical excellence— through individual, marital and family counseling and education— to suit the needs of every type of family.
Benefits of choosing Scott & White's program include:
- Thanks to the grant funding provided by Texas Veterans Commission, our services are offered at no charge
- Unlimited counseling with permanent counselors who live in the local community
- Care by counselors who have a military family or are specially trained in the military culture
- Highly-confidential counseling—Records are encrypted and confidential, allowing military members to access mental health services without fear of damaging their careers
- Convenient counseling access at the Scott & White Killeen Clinic and Scott & White Killeen Mental Health Clinic