Scott & White Military Homefront Services
Scott & White Military Homefront Services was designed and implemented by Scott & White Healthcare and the Central Texas Fort Hood Chapter of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) to provide individual, marital and family counseling to those who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan post 9/11.
The licensed behavioral health program works to strengthen relationship resilience in military families.
Because our mission is to serve military families during difficult times, we seek to provide clinical excellence— through individual, marital and family counseling and education— to suit the needs of every type of family.
Benefits of choosing Scott & White's program include:
- Thanks to the grant funding provided by Texas Veterans Commission, our services are offered at no charge
- Unlimited counseling with permanent counselors who live in the local community
- Care by counselors who have a military family or are specially trained in the military culture
- Highly-confidential counseling—Records are encrypted and confidential, allowing military members to access mental health services without fear of damaging their careers
- Convenient counseling access at the Scott & White Killeen Clinic and Scott & White Killeen Mental Health Clinic
Support Military Homefront Services — Donate Today
By the end of this year, more than 20,000 soldiers will be returning home to Fort Hood, marking the largest influx in ten years. Referrals to the Military Homefront Services are expected to double in the coming months as these soldiers seek help with their reintegration into the community.
This program is supported by a grant from the Texas Veterans Commission Fund for Veterans’ Assistance. The Funds for Veterans’ Assistance provides grants to organizations serving veterans and their families.
Your donation will help provide additional resources needed to support these returning soldiers.