Preconception and Prenatal Care
Having a baby is an exciting adventure. Women who are in their childbearing years or sexually active may consider seeing a doctor even before becoming pregnant. Scheduling a preconception appointment can:
- Optimize your health in order to increase the likelihood that you will have a healthy baby.
- Ensure continuity of care. You can meet a doctor and decide whether or not you want him or her to care for you during your pregnancy.
- Identify any potential problems, such as infertility, that need to be addressed prior to pregnancy.
If you're already pregnant, routine prenatal visits will ensure you and your baby remain healthy and the pregnancy is progressing normally. Our team of experts also cares for high-risk pregnancies.
Schedule an Appointment
Call us or request an appointment online to schedule a visit:
- Brenham: 979-830-7400
- College Station: 979-691-3300
- Killeen: 254-618-1800
- Leander: 512-509-0200
- Llano: 325-247-5040
- Marble Falls: 830-201-7100
- Round Rock: 512-509-0200
- Temple: 254-724-2314
- Waco: 254-399-6000