Preparing for your sleep study
Please report 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Scott & White Sleep Institute 254-724-4189
- Come prepared as if you are spending the night in a hotel or motel
- Bring all medications you are currently taking including over-the-counter sleep aides
- Bring your own sleep wear - avoid silk or satin
- You may bring your own pillow
- You may bring your own shampoo
- You may bring snacks and decaffinated drinks
- Shower and shampoo hair before your arrival to the Sleep Institute
- Do not use styling products in your hair on the day of your study
- Do not use creams or lotions of any type on the day of your study
- No alcoholic beverages
- No naps on the day of your study
- Maintain your usual habits
Due to limited space and patient privacy overnight guests will be limited to a parent/guardian of minor child or caregiver for medical necessity.