Round Rock Occupational Medicine
Work-related injuries and illnesses are difficult. Our expert Occupational Medicine team at the Scott & White Urgent Care Hester's Crossing can help prevent workplace accidents, provide rapid treatment for injuries and restore wellness in the workplace.
Call 512-244-3822 to discuss your company's health needs and learn how to enroll your employees in our services.
Making Care Easy for Your Employees
Occupational medicine services thoughtfully designed to help employees quickly access care and safely return to work.
- Full-service clinic open five days per week
- Walk-in services available
- Fully integrated electronic health record speeds data sharing among the care team and reduces time spent at the clinic
- Fast, on-site diagnostic testing available
- Quick access to specialists, when needed
- Your employees’ privacy is carefully protected in compliance with national HIPAA regulations
Providing Services from Prevention to Intervention
Pre-placement services expedite testing before an employee starts the job:
- Physical exams
- Drug testing and screening
- Breath Alcohol Testing
Injury care services connect an injured employee with the right care immediately:
- Primary injury care
- Physical therapy