Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Scott & White has been offering magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services to their patients since 1985. Through the years Scott & White has continued to upgrade their MRI scanners to the most recent technology available. Cutting edge MRI with exceptional image quality is provided by our 3.0 Tesla and all three of our 1.5 Tesla MRI systems in Temple and our 1.5 Tesla MRI system in College Station.
Scott & White offers a comprehensive array of MRI procedures such as:
- Neuroimaging of the brain and spine
- Musculoskeletal imaging of bones and joints
- Soft tissue areas to evaluate masses or lesions
- Contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) vascular flow of the head and neck, chest, abdomen, and lower extremeties
- Abdominal imaging of the liver, kidneys and pelvis
- Cardiac and breast imaging
- Pediatric imaging
The MRI center at the Temple location is accredited by the Amercian College of Radiology (ACR). MRI exams are interpreted by board-certified radiologists at both the Temple and College Station facilities.