- 2012-09-20 -
SW Celebrates Fundraising Committee Leadership
- Momentum continues to build around the campaign for the Wayne & Eileen Hurd Regional Medical Center, much in part to the visionary leadership and dedication of the capital campaign steering committee.
- 2012-09-19 -
S&W Round Rock Hospital Recognized by The Joint Commission
- Scott & White Hospital-Round Rock today was named one of the nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.
- 2012-09-18 -
Sleep Institute Re-Accredited by AASM
- The Scott & White Sleep Institute has been re-accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
- 2012-09-05 -
New cancer center for Waco begins construction
- Scott & White Healthcare starts construction of a new cancer center for Waco with a groundbreaking ceremony on the Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center campus. Named the Scott & White Cancer Center - Hillcrest, the $19.5 million center will bring the latest research and advanced cancer treatment to the Waco area
- 2012-09-05 -
Partners with Texas A&M Landscape Architecture
- Scott & White Healthcare announced plans to partner with Texas A&M University's department of landscape architecture in the development of a healing garden on the campus of Scott & White Hospital College Station.
- 2012-08-30 -
First physician hired for Hurd Regional Medical Center
- Scott & White Healthcare has hired the first of many specialists that will staff the Wayne and Eileen Hurd Regional Medical Center. Kory Don Williams, DPM, will practice from offices in Kingsland and Leander until the Scott & White Specialty Care Clinic at Hurd Regional Medical Center opens next spring.
- 2012-08-21 -
Ground broken on new outpatient pediatric clinic
- Scott & White Healthcare is breaking ground today on a five-story multispecialty pediatric clinic adjacent to McLane Children's Hospital Scott & White in Temple.
- 2012-08-09 -
Urgent care clinic in Killeen open
- Scott & White Healthcare has opened an urgent care clinic at 5702 E. Central Texas Expressway, on the eastern city limits line of Killeen. Scott & White Urgent Care Killeen is open 12 hours a day (10 a.m. 10 p.m.) seven days a week.
- 2012-08-08 -
Round Rock Clinic offers concussion testing
- Scott & White Healthcare - Round Rock is one of the few in the area that is credentialed for Impact Testing.
- 2012-07-25 -
S&W building a new pediatric clinic in Temple
- Scott & White Healthcare is building a pediatric clinic at 6684 West Adams in Temple near the Old Waco Road intersection. The new 9,500 square-foot clinic building is expected to open in January 2013.
- 2012-07-17 -
Temple Hospital named a Best Regional Hospital
- For the second year in a row, Scott & White Memorial Hospital - Temple has been named among the nation's Best Regional Hospitals 2012-13, according to U.S. News & World Report, publisher of Best Hospitals.
- 2012-07-13 -
$2 million challenge a success for McLane Children's
- Just two months after accepting the $2 million matching grant offer that stipulated McLane Children's raise $2 million to get $2 million from the Mabee Foundation, the Scott & White Healthcare Foundation announces it has succeeded in meeting the challenge.
- 2012-07-09 -
Institute created to transform health care industry
- Scott & White Healthcare announced today the creation of a wholly-owned subsidiary devoted to improving health care delivery processes through the implementation of Lean principles.
- 2012-06-27 -
College Station Hospital construction ahead of schedule
- Scott & White Healthcare announced today that it plans to open its new acute care facility in August 2013, one month earlier than originally scheduled.
- 2012-06-27 -
Nancy Birdwell presented AHP achievement award
- Nancy L. Birdwell, chief development officer, Scott & White Healthcare and executive vice president and chief executive officer, Scott & White Healthcare Foundation, has been awarded the Gerry Gunnin Professional Achievement Award by the Rockies & Southwest Region of the Association for Healthcare Philanthro
- 2012-06-27 -
New program in Temple is reality check
- Reality Education for Drivers, or RED for short, is a one-day, hospital-based injury prevention program created to guide teenagers ages 14-19 toward better decision making and responsible behavior when driving.
- 2012-06-22 -
NICU celebrates two years of zero infection rate
- For the second year in a row, the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at McLane Children s Hospital Scott & White has not had a single occurrence of a central line infection.
- 2012-06-21 -
CEO/COO and CMO named to Hill Country Leadership
- Scott & White Healthcare has announced the appointment of the management team to lead the system's Hill Country region.
- 2012-06-19 -
Scott & White Health Plan names CFO
- Scott & White Health Plan, a division of Scott & White Healthcare, announced today the appointment of Scott Dickison as chief financial officer (CFO) of the 240,000+-member health insurance provider.
- 2012-06-14 -
Interim leadership named to Brenham Hospital
- Scott & White Healthcare has appointed an interim leader to manage the system's hospital and clinics in Brenham, following the announcement last month of the retirement of long-term Chief Executive Officer John Simms.