- 2013-10-23 -
S&W breaks ground on new clinic in Copperas Cove
- Scott & White Healthcare announced plans to build a clinic in Copperas Cove during a groundbreaking ceremony today with city officials. The new 14,973 square-foot clinic, to be located at 239 W. Hwy 190, will be the first Scott & White Clinic in the city.
- 2013-09-30 -
Baylor and Scott & White complete merger
- The governing boards of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare announced today the completion of the merger of the two health systems to form the largest not-for-profit health system in the state of Texas.
- 2013-09-23 -
$2 million fellowship named after S&W doctor
- Scott & White physician, Donald E. Wesson, MD, was honored by the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) for his work in education and research by having a $2 million philanthropically funded research fellowship named after him,
- 2013-09-20 -
S&W hosts lecturer on migraines
- Scott & White Healthcare welcomed renowned researcher and current President of the American Headache Society, Elizabeth Loder, MD, during a lecture on the most disabling neurological disorder, migraines.
- 2013-09-19 -
McLane Children's launches new helicopter
- The children s transport program at McLane Children's Scott & White has added an air ambulance to its assets. The new helicopter went into service today, making another layer of critical care transportation available when children are sick or injured and need to be brought to McLane Children's.
- 2013-09-19 -
S&W to open multispeciality clinic in Cedar Park
- In Spring 2014, Scott & White Healthcare plans to open a multi-specialty physician clinic next to its Cedar Park Emergency Medical Center off Hwy 1431. The two-story clinic will be over 37,000-square-feet and house primary care physicians, medical specialists, physical therapists and expanded radiology servi
- 2013-09-18 -
S&W urology patients receive new therapy
- The Department of Urology at Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple became the first urology specialists in the U.S., and in Texas, to use a new Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved pain control technology for urology patients.
- 2013-09-09 -
Round Rock welcomes new pediatric medical director
- Today Scott & White Healthcare-Round Rock welcomes Bradley R. Berg, M.D., Ph.D, FAAP, FACPE, as the Medical Director for General Pediatrics.
- 2013-09-06 -
S&W welcomes the EMTF-7 AMBUS
- Scott & White Healthcare welcomed the Emergency Medical Task Force Region 7 (EMTF-7( Ambulance Bus (AMBUS) to its McLane Children's and Memorial Hospital campuses for the first time today. This valuable asset is assigned to the Central Texas area, however, it can be used across the state for incidents, such
- 2013-09-06 -
S&W transforming how it delivers care
- Scott & White Healthcare is transforming the way it delivers care to patients as part of a new electronic medical record system. This includes a new patient portal allowing Scott & White patients to go online, schedule appointments, obtain lab results, communicate with doctors, order prescription refills and
- 2013-09-04 -
S&W holds auction for Be The Match Registry
- Scott & White Marrow Donor Program will host its first online auction from September 18 to October 2 in an effort to raise funds to help find a cure for life-threatening blood cancers, such as leukemia and lymphoma.
- 2013-08-29 -
Scott & White opens clinic in Johnson City
- Scott & White Healthcare today re-opened the Ramsey Clinic in Johnson City.
- 2013-08-29 -
S&W receives grant for prostate cancer research
- The Department of Urology at Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple, in collaboration with Twin Star Medical, Inc., and Therataxis, Inc., received a grant for more than $1 million from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to research an alternative delivery system to treat prostate cancer.
- 2013-08-27 -
Scott & White BCS Marathon route unveiled
- Scott & White BCS Marathon organizers announced the new course route for the 2013 race. The event is scheduled for Sunday, December 8, and is expected to attract close to 4,000 participants in either the full or half marathon.
- 2013-08-22 -
S&W opens Avery Ranch Clinic
- On September 3, 2013, Scott & White Clinic - Avery Ranch will open at the southeast corner of West Parmer Lane and Avery Ranch Blvd.
- 2013-08-22 -
S&W opens new family medicine clinic in Belton
- Scott & White Healthcare celebrated the opening of its South Belton Clinic located at 1001 Arbor Park Drive in Belton near the intersection of Loop 121 and Hwy 190 and adjacent to the newly opened McLane Children's Belton Clinic.
- 2013-08-19 -
Scott & White College Station Hospital opens
- Scott & White Hospital-College Station today began its first day of operations at the five-story, 143-bed capacity acute care facility.
- 2013-08-07 -
S&W Healthcare transforming how it delivers care
- Scott & White Healthcare is changing the way it delivers care to patients in Central Texas with a new patient portal, called Scott & White MyChart, allowing patients to go online, schedule appointments and receive reminders, obtain lab results, communicate with their doctors, order prescription refills as we
- 2013-07-16 -
Temple Hospital named a Best Regional Hospital
- For the third year in a row, Scott & White Hospital - Temple has been named among the nation's Best Regional Hospitals 2013-14, according to U.S. News & World Report, publisher of Best Hospitals.
- 2013-07-12 -
Marble Falls Specialty Clinic offers extended care services
- The Scott & White Specialty Clinic-Marble Falls will begin offering advanced family care without the need for an appointment beginning Monday, July 15.