- 2014-04-08 -
Cedar Park West first in Central TX to offer new ADHD testing
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common childhood condition characterized by more than normal difficulty with focus, behavior control, impulsivity and hyperactivity.
- 2014-03-31 -
Interim CEOs named for Round Rock and Hill Country regions
- Rob Watson, MD, currently chief medical officer for Scott & White Healthcare - Round Rock Region, has been named interim chief executive officer effective April 30. Additionally, Bramer Owens, currently associate vice president of clinic operations and chief operating officer for the Hill Country, has been
- 2014-03-24 -
Temple Hospital named one of nation's 100 Top Hospitals
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital - Temple has been ranked for the ninth time as one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics based on an annual study that measures overall organizational performance.
- 2014-03-20 -
New multispecialty clinic to open in Cedar Park in May
- On May 5, 2014, Scott & White Healthcare, a division of Baylor Scott & White Health, will open a multi-specialty physician clinic just west of the 1431 and 183A intersection in Cedar Park.
- 2014-03-13 -
Marinan Williams selected as interim president/CEO for SWHP
- Marinan Williams has been selected as interim president and chief executive officer for the Scott & White Health Plan and Insurance Company (SWHP).
- 2014-03-10 -
Round Rock Hospital named one of nation's 100 Top Hospitals
- Scott & White Hospital - Round Rock has been named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics based on an annual study that measures overall organizational performance.
- 2014-03-06 -
McLane Children's opens new pediatric clinic
- Scott & White Healthcare has opened the new five-story multispecialty pediatric clinic adjacent to McLane Children's Hospital Scott & White in Temple.
- 2014-02-01 -
S&W Hospitals and Clinics launch new record system
- Scott & White hospitals in Temple and clinics in Bell, McLennan, Coryell, and Milam counties launch Epic, a new electronic medical record system designed to enhance the coordination of care for patients in Central Texas.
- 2014-01-30 -
New Chairman of Neurosurgery joins Temple Hospital
- Scott & White Healthcare welcomes Jason H. Huang, MD, FACS, as the new Chairman for the Department of Neurosurgery.
- 2014-01-08 -
S&W to break ground on new clinic in Georgetown
- Next week, Scott & White Healthcare, a division of Baylor Scott & White Health, is breaking ground on a new 12,025 square-foot primary care clinic at 1507 Rivery Boulevard, Georgetown, TX, which will be built and leased by Highline Realty of Dallas.
- 2014-01-01 -
Scott & White welcomes its first birth of 2014
- Scott & White's New Year's baby arrived this morning at 9:12 a.m. on January 1, 2014, at Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple.
- 2013-12-30 -
Tips to identify alcohol poisoning
- The Central Texas Poison Center encourages everyone to be safe this New Year by offering these signs to watch for if you are with people who are drinking alcohol.
- 2013-12-18 -
Temple Hospital selected for cardiology program
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, a part of Baylor Scott & White Health, has been selected as one of 14 hospitals in the country, and the only hospital in Texas, to participate in the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Patient Navigator Program.
- 2013-12-12 -
Kevin Smith named COO for Round Rock region hospitals
- Kevin Smith has taken on a new role as chief operating officer for the hospitals within the Scott & White Healthcare - Round Rock Region.
- 2013-12-09 -
Round Rock Hospital receives American Heart Association award
- Scott & White Hospital - Round Rock, a part of Baylor Scott & White Health,has just received the Get With The Guidelines- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement award from the American Heart Association, which signifies it has reached an aggressive goal using guidelines-based care to improve patient outcomes f
- 2013-12-03 -
Temple Hospital receives American Heart Association award
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, a part of Baylor Scott & White Health, has received the Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation Bronze Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association.
- 2013-11-22 -
Time to talk turkey with Thanksgiving safety tips
- The holiday season is upon us, with family get-togethers and lots of excitement. Before you get busy making plans to travel, or perhaps host others at your home, take the time to plan a safe time for everyone.
- 2013-11-22 -
BCS Marathon partners with S&W through 2021
- The BCS Marathon, the highest ranked marathon in the state of Texas, has renewed its alliance with Scott & White Healthcare through 2021
- 2013-11-20 -
Round Rock Hospital receives award
- At the American Heart Association's Annual Meeting this week in Dallas, Scott & White Hospital - Round Rock was the recipient of the AHA's Mission: Lifeline Gold Receiving Quality Achievement Award.
- 2013-11-19 -
Baylor Scott & White Health unveils new brand's mark
- The leadership of Baylor Scott & White Health today unveiled the new mark for their organization.