- 2014-03-06 -
McLane Children's opens new pediatric clinic
- Scott & White Healthcare has opened the new five-story multispecialty pediatric clinic adjacent to McLane Children's Hospital Scott & White in Temple.
- 2014-02-01 -
S&W Hospitals and Clinics launch new record system
- Scott & White hospitals in Temple and clinics in Bell, McLennan, Coryell, and Milam counties launch Epic, a new electronic medical record system designed to enhance the coordination of care for patients in Central Texas.
- 2014-01-30 -
New Chairman of Neurosurgery joins Temple Hospital
- Scott & White Healthcare welcomes Jason H. Huang, MD, FACS, as the new Chairman for the Department of Neurosurgery.
- 2014-01-08 -
S&W to break ground on new clinic in Georgetown
- Next week, Scott & White Healthcare, a division of Baylor Scott & White Health, is breaking ground on a new 12,025 square-foot primary care clinic at 1507 Rivery Boulevard, Georgetown, TX, which will be built and leased by Highline Realty of Dallas.
- 2014-01-01 -
Scott & White welcomes its first birth of 2014
- Scott & White's New Year's baby arrived this morning at 9:12 a.m. on January 1, 2014, at Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple.
- 2013-12-30 -
Tips to identify alcohol poisoning
- The Central Texas Poison Center encourages everyone to be safe this New Year by offering these signs to watch for if you are with people who are drinking alcohol.
- 2013-12-18 -
Temple Hospital selected for cardiology program
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, a part of Baylor Scott & White Health, has been selected as one of 14 hospitals in the country, and the only hospital in Texas, to participate in the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Patient Navigator Program.
- 2013-12-12 -
Kevin Smith named COO for Round Rock region hospitals
- Kevin Smith has taken on a new role as chief operating officer for the hospitals within the Scott & White Healthcare - Round Rock Region.
- 2013-12-09 -
Round Rock Hospital receives American Heart Association award
- Scott & White Hospital - Round Rock, a part of Baylor Scott & White Health,has just received the Get With The Guidelines- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement award from the American Heart Association, which signifies it has reached an aggressive goal using guidelines-based care to improve patient outcomes f
- 2013-12-03 -
Temple Hospital receives American Heart Association award
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, a part of Baylor Scott & White Health, has received the Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation Bronze Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association.
- 2013-11-22 -
Time to talk turkey with Thanksgiving safety tips
- The holiday season is upon us, with family get-togethers and lots of excitement. Before you get busy making plans to travel, or perhaps host others at your home, take the time to plan a safe time for everyone.
- 2013-11-22 -
BCS Marathon partners with S&W through 2021
- The BCS Marathon, the highest ranked marathon in the state of Texas, has renewed its alliance with Scott & White Healthcare through 2021
- 2013-11-20 -
Round Rock Hospital receives award
- At the American Heart Association's Annual Meeting this week in Dallas, Scott & White Hospital - Round Rock was the recipient of the AHA's Mission: Lifeline Gold Receiving Quality Achievement Award.
- 2013-11-19 -
Baylor Scott & White Health unveils new brand's mark
- The leadership of Baylor Scott & White Health today unveiled the new mark for their organization.
- 2013-11-13 -
S&W to open new Round Rock primary care clinic
- On November 25, Scott & White Healthcare will open a brand new primary care clinic at 1800 South AW Grimes Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78664-7424 located at the intersection of Gattis School Road and AW Grimes in Round Rock.
- 2013-11-08 -
Round Rock hospital to promote GERD Awareness
- The Heartburn and Acid Reflux Center at Scott & White Hospital - Round Rock has joined forces with communities across the U.S. to improve public awareness regarding diagnosis and treatment, as well as the health risks associated with Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- 2013-11-07 -
Scott & White celebrates transplant milestone
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital conducted a kidney transplant on its 500th patient on Friday, October 18, marking a major milestone for the kidney/pancreas transplant program.
- 2013-11-04 -
Pat Currie becomes President and COO
- Pat Currie has been named president and chief operating officer (COO) of Baylor Scott & White Health Central Texas, a division of Baylor Scott & White Health.
- 2013-11-01 -
Brenham hospital earns Top Performer recognition
- Scott & White Hospital - Brenham, a part of Baylor Scott & White Health, has been named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- 2013-10-28 -
S&W announces a new clinic location
- Scott & White Healthcare officially announces plans to relocate its Killeen West Clinic. The new 14,771 square-foot clinic, located at 4501 Clear Creek Road, will be built to increase clinic capacity to meet the primary care needs to support the growing population.