Medical Weight Management
Yield: Makes 2 regular size or 6 mini muffins
- 1 meal replacement packet
- 1 heaping teaspoon of sugar free pudding mix (like chocolate fudge pudding mix to the chocolate meal replacement packet-cocoa powder is also good)
- 1/8-1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp vanilla extract
- add enough water to make a cake-like batter
Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
Creamy Creamy Potato Soup
- 2 packets potato soup meal replacement
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 c. water
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- 2 tsp Molly Butter
- 3 Tbsp. light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Baco's (optional)
Heat on medium and saute minced onion and garlic with two tablespoons of water for a minute. Then add rest of water, bring water to boil for 3 minutes. Add sour cream, Molly Butter, Mrs. Dash, Baco's and potato soup meal replacement. Stir with wire whisk, cook until desired consistency on medium heat.
- 1 c. diet orange pop
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 packet vanilla meal replacement
Blend ingredients. Add 1-3 cups ice and blend 30-45 seconds.
Almond Joy Shake
- 1 packet chocolate meal replacement
- 1Tbsp. chocolate pudding
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 6 oz. water
Blend well. Add ice and blend.
2 x 2 Microwave Brownie Recipe
- 2 meal replacement packets
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp spice or other extract flavor (like pumpkin pie spice to the vanilla meal replacement packet)
Mix in small microwave safe bowl. Add water to make a brownie-like batter. Microwave for 2 minutes.
HNT©2004 All rights reserved.