McLane Children's Scott & White Clinic - MacArthur Center
Now Offering Same-Day Appointments
Now, if you call before noon, you can get an appointment that day with one of our team of primary or specialty care providers, including physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Select services are not included: child development, genetics, mental health, procedures and pre- and post-operation appointments.
McLane Children's Scott & White Clinic - MacArthur Center is now open to provide the personalized, comprehensive care you want for your children, right in your neighborhood. Our team focuses on your child’s overall health. From allergies to learning disorders, newborn care to sports physicals, we’re ready to schedule an appointment for all your acute and chronic medical needs.
For more specialized care, we coordinate with pediatric subspecialists in more than 40 areas of medical expertise – from surgeons to cardiologists, oncologists to pulmonologists.
We also schedule regular checkups at times that correlate with immunization requirements and major developmental changes. Growth and development, immunizations and parental concerns are addressed at these checkups.
A prenatal visit can also be scheduled to discuss expectations for hospital care, circumcisions, breastfeeding, early care of the newborn and any other personal concerns.
Scott & White accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
Services include preventive care (check-ups) and urgent care needs.
- Infant, child, and adolescent checkups
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding support and consultation
- Evaluation of developmental variation
- School behavior and learning disorders
- Sports physicals, camp physicals
- Treatment of all pediatric acute and chronic medical problems
- Minor sprains, strains, lacerations, fractures, contusions, and abrasions
- Coordinated care with subspecialists in pediatric medicine and surgery