Waco Fast Track Express at Hillcrest
Fast Track Express is located in the Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Hillcrest Emergency Department and provides care for patients who may not know if their medical symptoms are serious or not.
Baylor Scott & White Health accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
- Acute care for minor problems:
- Sore throat
- Eye infections
- Ear pain
- Minor injuries
- Minor aches and pains
- Sport/school physicals
- Vaginal discharge/burning
- Urinary tract infections
- Flu shots
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
- We do not treat the following:
- Major emergencies (chest pain, seizures, difficulty breathing, overdose, broken bones, lacerations, etc.)
- Routine health care (high blood pressure, diabetes, well child visits, follow-ups, etc.)