Temple West Pediatric Clinic
Now Offering Same-Day Appointments
Now, if you call before noon, you can get an appointment that day with one of our team of primary or specialty care providers, including physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Select services are not included: child development, genetics, mental health, procedures and pre- and post-operation appointments.
The providers at McLane Children's Scott & White Temple West Pediatric Clinic offer comprehensive care for your child from birth through 17 years of age.
Our pediatricians partner with you to provide excellent medical and preventive care for your child's health and well-being. They specialize in the development, health and diseases of newborns, infants, children and adolescents. We are committed to providing your child the best, personalized care, including well-child care, immunizations, coordinator of care for chronic medical conditions and care for mental health issues.
With our electronic medical records and integrated approach to care, we also offer seamless access to all of the pediatric subspecialties available through McLane Children’s Hospital Scott & White in Temple.
Scott & White accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
Services include preventive care (check-ups) and urgent care needs. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome.
- Infant, child, and adolescent checkups
- Hearing and visual screenings
- Sports physicals, camp physicals, and foster care physicals
- Treatment of all pediatric acute and chronic medical problems
- Minor sprains, strains, lacerations, fractures, contusions, and abrasions
- Ingrown toenail assessments/treatments/referrals
- Abscess incisions and drainage
- Treatment of warts, acne, eczema, and most other skin conditions
- Coordinated care with subspecialists in pediatric medicine and surgery
- Newborn screens
- Assessments for ADD/ADHD, school failure, and behavioral concerns