Learn how Scott & White is making accessing your health information easier than ever.
College Station Arrington Road Clinic
Now Offering Same-Day Appointments
Now, if you call before noon, you can get an appointment that day with one of our team of primary or specialty care providers, including physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Select services are not included: child development, genetics, mental health, procedures and pre- and post-operation appointments.
You'll find this 13,000-square-foot family medicine clinic and pharmacy in College Station at the corner of Arrington Road and Highway 40. Our board-certified, full-time physicians offer comprehensive, personalized care for your entire family.
For your added convenience, the clinic has an on-site pharmacy offering a full line of prescription services and an extensive over-the counter department, as well as a drive-through window.
Scott & White accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
- General Pediatric Care/Adolescent Care
- Newborn and well baby visits including immunizations
- Well child / adolescent exams
- Preschool and pre-participation sports physicals
- College entrance exams
- Ear, throat and respiratory infections
- Preventive Care
- Wellness exams
- Cholesterol screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Diabetes screening
- Sports physicals
- Complete physical exams
- Cancer screening
- Heart disease screening
- Nutritional counseling
- Bone density screening
- Family Medicine Services
- High cholesterol
- Obesity with weight loss management
- Heart disease
- Gastrointestinal concerns
- Infectious disease
- Gynecological concerns
- Allergic conditions
- Arthritis including joint injections
- Stress and depression/anxiety
- Medication counseling
- Common skin conditions including biopsies
- Common thyroid problems
- Sports injuries