Dr. Arti Lal at the Scott & White Clinic - Cedar Park West is the first in Central Texas to use a new ADHD assessment test.
Scott & White Clinic - Cedar Park West
Now Accepting Same-Day Appointments
Now, if you call before noon, you can get an appointment that day with one of our team of primary or specialty care providers, including physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Select services are not included: child development, genetics, mental health, procedures and pre- and post-operation appointments.
The Scott & White Clinic - Cedar Park West is a primary/pediatric-care clinic conveniently located in Northwest Austin one mile west of Highway 183 and offers comprehensive, personalized care for the entire family.
Baylor Scott & White Health accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
- Adult Primary Care Medicine
- Disease management
- Medication management
- Gynecological exams
- Breast exams and referral for mammograms
- General Pediatric Care
Services include preventive care (check-ups) and urgent care
- Newborn and well baby visits, including immunizations
- Well child exams
- Preschool and pre-participation sports physicals/exams
- Sick child care
- Asthma and allergy care
- ADHD management
- Computerized "Quotient" ADHD Testing (for ages 6 and up)
- Preventive Care
- Complete physical exams
- Cancer screening
- Heart disease screening
- Acute Care for Minor Emergencies
- Concussion evaluation and treatment (ImPACT testing)
- Office Surgery
- Fracture with splinting
- Mole/cyst removal
- Skin cancer removal
- On-site Laboratory