- Contact Us
Toll Free: 800-299-2033
201 Bay West Blvd.
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
3118 N. Main Street, Suite 107
Taylor, TX 76574
2401 S. 31st St.
Temple, TX 76508
Toll Free: 800-299-2033
3000 Herring Avenue
Waco, TX 76708
After hours: 800-793-6030
Hospice care is specially designed for adults, children and infants whose illness cannot be cured. Hospice is a supportive, life-affirming approach to meeting the special needs of terminally ill people, their families and their caregivers.
Hospice is a six-month, not a 6-hour, service. Our goal is to assist the patient and their loved ones to be as comfortable, aware and as involved as possible throughout this difficult time. Hospice care neither hastens nor postpones death. Our interdisciplinary team places emphasis on providing care that will meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and family.
Hospice care, typically provided in the person's home or in a home-like setting, focuses on both the patient and family:
- To control pain and other uncomfortable symptoms
- To treat the physical, emotional and spiritual needs
Why Choose Scott & White Hospice
Scott & White Hospice is a non-profit, hospital hospice program and part of the nationally recognized Scott & White Healthcare organization. Our experienced staff provides services throughout beautiful Central Texas, including a nine county area surrounding Temple.
Advantages of Scott & White Hospice over other hospice organizations include:
- Access to the patients’ Scott & White electronic medical record
- Access to internal email, paging system & digital work place messaging
- Scott & White physician as medical director to provide complete medical oversight
- The ability to provide inpatient hospice care at Scott & White Memorial Hospital - Temple and Scott & White Hospital - Round Rock
- Scott & White Hospice is the only not-for-profit hospice agency allowing all money generated to be invested back into Scott & White
- Scott & White utilizes Press Ganey, a non-partial provider measuring patient satisfaction
Scott & White Hospice is a Texas Licensed Hospice, Medicare-Certified, Medicaid-Certified, Non-profit 501(c)(3) Organization. We are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of HealthCare Organizations (JCAHO).
Texas & New Mexico Hospice Organization — email@example.com
National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) Formerly National Hospice Organization — http://www.nhpco.org/