A pick-up game of basketball. Pumping iron with bad form. Years of serving a tennis ball.
Sports activities can do an "end-run" on your bones and joints.
Sometimes it takes the professional expertise of a highly trained orthopedic surgeon – utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized technologies – to help get you back in top form.
With advanced education and training in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery, our sports medicine specialists know the score when it comes to the inner workings of your muscles, bones and joints.
Comprehensive care is our game plan. Our sports medicine surgeons are skilled at repairing all sports-related injuries, from the simple to the complex.
Orthopedic sports medicine surgeons can treat all of your sports injuries and are especially skilled in:
The Scott & White Division of Sports Medicine steps up to the plate with community service for local student athletes. Our senior staff physicians and residents provide comprehensive services, including:
• Athletic Trainer Program
• Pre-Participation Sports Physicals Program
• Saturday Morning Sports Clinic
• Team Physician Program
Why Choose Scott & White?
Our sports medicine surgeons know sports. They’ve served as team physicians in the NFL, MLB and for college teams. They cover all the bases when it comes to sports injuries and orthopedic care.
Staying current in the latest research and setting division guidelines for best practices in treatments, our sports medicine surgeons ensure our procedures are the safest, most effective and present the highest possible value for you.
Collaborative care is the Scott & White way. Our team of sports medicine specialists regularly discuss and review unusual or challenging cases as well as assessing results of commonly performed procedures — thereby constantly checking and improving care.
We’re skilled at repairing all sports-related injuries to any area of the body — bone, cartilage, ligament. We offer comprehensive care, no matter how complex.
— Robert E. Reeve, MD, Orthopedics; Director, Division of Sports Medicine
We are proud to serve as team physicians for:
- Temple Independent School District
- Belton Independent School District
- Academy Independent School District
- Troy Independent School District
- Cameron Independent School District
- Salado Independent School District
- Killeen Independent School District
- Rogers Independent School District
- Moody Independent School District
- Lorena Independent School District
- Jonesboro Independent School District
- Central Texas Christian School
- Holy Trinity Catholic High School
- Temple College
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor