Foot and Ankle Surgery
With fellowship-trained physicians on staff in Foot and Ankle surgery, Trauma Surgery and Sports Medicine, the Division of Foot and Ankle Surgery at Scott & White offers a level of medical care typically found only at major academic medical centers.
Scott & White offers many treatments and procedures found at only a few other medical centers in the region, including complete ankle replacement surgery. Orthopedic surgeons at Scott & White hold faculty positions at Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine, teaching the doctors of the future how to become experts in the field.
- Adult reconstructive surgery
- Orthopedic trauma
- Forefoot reconstruction
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sports Medicine for foot and ankle
- Ankle replacements
- Gait Training: Using Crutches Safely
- Foot and Ankle Patient Education (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons)